The Best of Port Aransas Restaurants and Bars
A delicious meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner is always close by when you stay at Plantation Suites & Conference Center. Our hotel is situated within a short distance away from all of the best Port Aransas restaurants and bars. Whether you are craving a juicy hamburger and french fries, finger-lickin' barbecue plate; freshly prepared seafood or the best pizza in town, the friendly staff of Plantation Suites & Conference Center can recommend the perfect restaurant for you. Call us at (361) 749-3866 to learn more about our local restaurants and bars.
Dining Out in Port Aransas
As a favorite beach destination, Port Aransas is home to a wide array of restaurants. From the American classics served at Beach N Burger or Barnacle Bill's Pierhouse to the freshly prepared seafood served at Castaways , Pelican's Landing or Trout Street Bar & Grill , you're sure to enjoy a great meal out during your stay at Plantation Suites & Conference Center. If you're in the mood to try something different, we highly recommend the authentic Italian dishes of the elegant Venetian Hot Plate; the unforgettable breakfast and barbecue served at Island Cafe & Smokehouse and the Tex-Mex favorites served at La Playa Mexican Grill or Taqueria San Juan. Don't forget to order the best pizza in town from Port "A" Pizzeria .
And don't forget:
- Virginia's on the Bay - the best view overlooking the harbor
- Shells Pasta and Seafood- delicious fresh seafood dishes
- The Crazy Cajun Seafood Restaurant – known for The Hungry Cajun, a combination of shrimp, crab legs, crawfish, sausage, new potatoes, and corn on the cob boiled and served hot on your table
- Marcel's Restaurant- excellent German and seafood dishes
- Port Aransas Brewing Company -the best burgers and pizza in Texas, not to mention the fresh micro-brews
- Café Phoenix -a fresh up beat menu… don't miss the lemongrass crème brulee
- Venetian Hot Plate - offers quality cuisine and a quaint, yet energetic atmosphere, with a touch of Italy
- The Pelican Club -(formally Beulah's at The Tarpon Inn) perhaps Port A's finest, extensive wine list, fresh sushi bar, and fine dining.
Reservations recommended for The Pelican Club, Venetian Hot Plate, Marcel's and Café Phoenix in the evening.
Port Aransas Nightlife
Known for it's relaxed attitude, Port Aransas is home to fun and casual bars that provide the perfect vacation escape. Whether you stop by to enjoy cold drinks and live music at Bernie's Beach House, Lovett's Bar or Pelican's Landing, you're sure to feel at home at any of our local island bars. Be sure to catch the belt sander races held every Saturday at The Gaff or to join the wildest party in town at Sharkey’s . Whether you're looking for laid-back fun or a late night of dancing, the friendly staff of Plantation Suites & Conference Center can tell you where to go for a great night out. Call us at (361) 749-3866 to learn more about the local bars and nightlife.